The Aurora’s technical features include ultralight high-density Japanese ripstop nylon that is wind and water repellant, and extremely abrasion resistant. We insulated the Aurora with ethically produced 650 fill goose down.
With an exceptional warmth to weight ratio, aesthetic details, and ability to be packed into small spaces, the Aurora is designed to be a go too layer in the city, on the trail, and everywhere in between.
Functional details include waterproof zippers, reinforced visor, zippered internal gear pockets, and snug elastic bound openings at cuffs and waist.
- Japanese made water and wind repellant nylon
- Ethically produced 650 fill goose down
- Removable, insulated hood
- Water and windproof zippers
- Zippered chest, hand, and internal pockets
- Weighs 22.5 oz.
- Warmth rated for three-season use: 20-60 degrees F.
- Handmade in New Jersey, USA.
- X-Small: Center Back: 33.5" / Chest: 21" / Body Length: 24"
- Small: Center Back: 34.5" / Chest: 22" / Body Length: 25"
- Medium: Center Back: 35.5" / Chest: 23.5" / Body Length: 26"
- Large: Center Back: 36.5" / Chest: 25" / Body Length: 27"
- X-Large: Center Back: 37.5" / Chest: 26.5" / Body Length: 28"