We built the C-Change fishtail parka from Swiss made C-Change fabric that mimics organic technology found in nature. The fibers of the C-change membrane work like a pine cone--closing when temperatures drop, and opening when they rise. These properties offer an ideal combination of heat retention and breathability that adapt to weather conditions and physical activity.
The fabric has a unique feel among technical materials, managing to be both lightweight and substantial, falling more like a natural fiber than a synthetic.
Functional details include a snap-off hood, over-size hip pockets with waterproof zippers, two large zippered interior pockets, adjustable snap sleeve cuffs, and Japanese nylon satin lining.
- Swiss made Schoeller C_change waterproof/breathable fabric
- Removable hood
- Japanese nylon satin lining
- 3/4 length fishtail coverage
- Waterproof zippered hand pockets
- Microsuede colar lining
- Interior zippered media pocket
- Adjustable snap wrist closures
- X-Small: Sleeve: 24.5" / Chest: 20.5" / Shoulder: 17" / Center Back: 33.5"
- Small: Sleeve: 25" / Chest: 21" / Shoulder: 18" / Center Back: 34"
- Medium: Sleeve: 25.5" / Chest: 21.5" / Shoulder: 19" / Center Back: 34.5"
- Large: Sleeve: 26" / Chest: 22" / Shoulder: 20" / Center Back: 35"
- X-Large: Sleeve: 25.5" / Chest: 22.5" / Shoulder: 21" / Center Back: 35.5"