The Superfine fits slightly roomier than a standard T-shirt, giving it a casual, unfussy, silhouette.
Merino is the most comfortable fabric in the widest range of temperatures and climates we've ever experienced. It's natural whicking properties pull moisture away from the body and release it into the air in hotter temps, and in cooler climes the fabric's micro texture perfectly traps warmer air for insulation. Nature has invented a near-perfect technology.
We make our T's with 89% Merino 11% Nylon blend fabric that uses RAPT technology. This means that an inner core of Nylon is wrapped with Merino, so the fabric retains all the performance properties of pure merino, and has the added tensil strength, increased recovery, and durability of Nylon.
Our merino registers 17.5 microns on the MacKenzie scale. While standard industry practice is to blend merino fibers so that they average the designated micron, our merino jersey achieves a super narrow spectrum of variance, leading to a softer, finer, and smoother fabric.
- Wicking properties pull moisture from body into core of fabric
- Non-mulesed, farm traceable and certified by AsureQuality.
- Naturally UV resistant
- 17.5 Micron narrow variance fibers
- Made in California
- Extra Small: Chest: / Body Length:
- Small: Chest: 18.5" / Body Length: 25"
- Medium: Chest: 20.5" / Body Length: 26.5"
- Large: Chest: 21" / Body Length: 28"
- X-Large: Chest: 22" / Body Length: 28.5"
Machine Wash Cold and Tumble Dry Low
Model is 5'10" 165 lbs wearing a size Medium