The Fort Point Jacket reimagines the classic workwear silhouette with a slimmer urban fit, Japanese flight cloth, Swiss camo interior lining, a tailored hem, corduroy collar, and Polartec alpha-lite insulation.
For styling we gave our Fort Point Jacket a tailored hem, and a polished gunmetal G3 zipper. To better protect you against the elements we added performance features including Japanese made water-repellant flight cloth, Polartec Alpha insulation, custom Swiss camo nylon interior lining. We added an internal media pocket with headphone port.
Polartec Alpha insulation was created for use in Special Forces gear, allowing it to adapt to a wide range of activity and environments without the wearer having to shed or add layers. Alpha is made of low-density fibers that keep moisture vapor moving freely through the fabric resulting in super efficient regulation of warmth and transference of moisture. Designed to be your go to layer for three-season protection.
- Japanese water and wind-repellant flight cloth
- Tailored hem
- Corduroy lined collar
- Polished graphite zipper
- Polartec 120 gram Alpha-adaptable insulation
- Internal media pocket w/ headphone port
- Warmth rated for three-season use
- Weighs 1.6 lbs
- Made in California
- X-Small: Sleeve: / Chest: / Shoulder: / Body Length: / Center Back:
- Small: Sleeve: 26" / Chest: 22" / Shoulder: 18" / Body Length: 26.5" / Center Back: 34"
- Medium: Sleeve: 27" / Chest: 23" / Shoulder: 18.5" / Body Length: 27.5" / Center Back: 35"
- Large: Sleeve: 28" / Chest: 24" / Shoulder: 19" / Body Length: 28.5" / Center Back: 36"
- X-Large: Sleeve: 29" / Chest: 25" / Shoulder: 19.5" / Body Length: 29.5" / Center Back: 37"