We selected the Kaiyo's Japanese indigo linen for its rich color, distinctive weave pattern, and natural warm weather performance properties. Linen can gain up to 20% of it's weight in moisture before it begins to feel damp, making it nature's wicking fiber. Linen is also known as the world’s strongest natural fiber. It's even used in paper money to increase strength and longevity. With wear and washing the Kaiyo will soften and develop a unique lived-in patina.
Details include a trail-ready zippered side entry chest pocket that's large enough to fit a smart phone, Mombasa buttons, and a roomy fit to keep you cool.
- Japanese indigo dyed linen
- Mombasa horn patterned buttons
- Zipper secured side entry chest pocket
- Made in California, USA
- Extra Small: Chest: 20" / Body Length: 27" / Shoulder: 16.5"
- Small: Chest: 21" / Body Length: 27.5" / Shoulder: 17"
- Medium: Chest: 22" / Body Length: 28" / Shoulder: 17.5"
- Large: Chest: 23" / Body Length: 28.5" / Shoulder: 18"
- X-Large: Chest: 24" / Body Length: 29" / Shoulder: 18.5"
The model is 5'10" 165 lbs wearing size medium