TANTALUS GUIDE JACKET
The Tantalus Jacket is the Rolls Royce of the Coldsmoke winter line-up. We built the Tantalus to provide superior protection against the elements in mountain conditions from perfect coldsmoke to white-out ice storm. A waterproof breathable eVent twill outer layer keeps you high and dry, while the inner lining of silky nylon taffeta quilted with poly-fill thinsulate and trimmed with mesh and velvety tricot keeps you comfortable and warm. A removable powder skirt will stop the coldsmoke from blowing up your back, and the adjustable helmet-fitting hood and front wind flap will protect you from the most brutal north slope winds. Additional technical features include: adjustable cuffs and waist, waterproof zippers throughout, two zippable gear pockets, an internal ski-pass window, glove hook, media pocket with earphone slot, and ergonomically designed elbows for ease of movement.
- X-Small: Chest: 22" / Shoulder: 18" / Body Length: 28" / Center Back: 35"
- Small: Chest: 22.5" / Shoulder: 19" / Body Length: 29" / Center Back: 36"
- Medium: Chest: 24" / Shoulder: 22" / Body Length: 30" / Center Back: 37"
- Large: Chest: 25.5" / Shoulder: 25" / Body Length: 31" / Center Back: 38"
- X-Large: Chest: 27" / Shoulder: 28" / Body Length: 32" / Center Back: 39"