For the right combination of function and comfort we found a robust Cotton/Nylon Weathercloth™, treated with a Durable Water Resistant finish. The feel is more structured than most outdoor shorts, allowing you to wear them in like a favorite pair of jeans. Then we cut them slim enough to look good around town, but roomy enough to be comfortable on the long trail. For flexibility we added a gusseted crotch. From simply walking around town, to stepping over your bike, to lead-climbing an overhang—gussets make life better. For convenience we integrated a ballistic nylon waist-belt with a military grade Fidlock™ magnetic buckle. The Fidlock™ doesn’t require insertion or positioning. You simply get the two parts close together and they snap into place automatically. For security while travelling and during activity we added water-repellant zippers to the front pockets, and a snap-tab closure to the back pocket.
- Cotton/Nylon super-durable Weathercloth™
- Gusseted crotch construction
- Integrated nylon waist-belt with military grade Fidlock™ magnetic buckle
- Water-repellent zippered hip pockets
- Snap closed back pocket
- Made in California
The Trail Short runs slim so size up if you're on the cusp
- Small: Waist: 29-31" / Outseam: 17" / Inseam: 8.5"
- Medium: Waist: 32-34" / Outseam: 18" / Inseam: 9"
- Large: Waist: 34-36" / Outseam: 19" / Inseam: 9.5"
- X-Large: Waist: 37-39" / Outseam: 20" / Inseam: 10"
The model is 5'10" 165 lbs wearing size medium